OpenEdition’s OAI-PMH repository is accessible to all users and contains all documents from OpenEdition four platforms. Data are in Dublin Core (DC) and METS (Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard) formats.
Here are sample queries that can be addressed to the repository.
- Identify the repository: http://oai.openedition.org/?verb=Identify
- List records: http://oai.openedition.org/?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc
- List sets: http://oai.openedition.org/?verb=ListSets
- List available formats: http://oai.openedition.org/?verb=ListMetadataFormats
- List identifiers: http://oai.openedition.org/?verb=ListIdentifiers&metadataPrefix=oai_dc
In addition, OpenEdition partners have access to TEI (Text Encoding Initiative) format, which describes the full text of the documents available on OpenEdition Journals and OpenEdition Books.
You can write to the following address for more information: email@example.com.
Metadata available in OAI-PMH repository is licensed under the terms of Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal.