OpenEdition’s OAI-PMH repository is accessible to all users and contains all documents from OpenEdition four platforms. Data are in Dublin Core (DC) and METS (Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard) formats.
The address of the repository is as follows: http://oai.openedition.org
Here are the main requests that can be addressed to the repository. The requests return results in XML format.
- Identify the repository: http://oai.openedition.org/?verb=Identify
- List records: http://oai.openedition.org/?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc
- List sets: http://oai.openedition.org/?verb=ListSets
- List available formats: http://oai.openedition.org/?verb=ListMetadataFormats
- List identifiers: http://oai.openedition.org/?verb=ListIdentifiers&metadataPrefix=oai_dc
In addition, OpenEdition partners have access to TEI (Text Encoding Initiative) format, which describes the full text of the documents available on Revues.org and OpenEdition Books. If you are interested in this format, please contact us by writing to email@example.com.
More detailed documentation about the OpenEdition OAI-PMH repository is available for PDF download in French or in English.