The address of OpenEdition’s OAI-PMH repository is as follows: http://oai.openedition.org
Here are the main requests that can be addressed to the repository. The requests return results in XML format.
- Identify the repository: http://oai.openedition.org/?verb=Identify
- List records: http://oai.openedition.org/?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc
- List sets: http://oai.openedition.org/?verb=ListSets
- List available formats: http://oai.openedition.org/?verb=ListMetadataFormats
- List identifiers: http://oai.openedition.org/?verb=ListIdentifiers&metadataPrefix=oai_dc
It offers data in Dublin Core (DC) and METS (Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard) formats.
Furthermore, OpenEdition partners have access to TEI (Text encoding initiative) format, which describes the full text of the documents available on Revues.org and OpenEdition Books.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in full-text access to the OAI-PMH repository by writing to email@example.com.
You will find below a more detailed documentation of the OpenEdition OAI-PMH repository, available for download in PDF format.
Please inform us of any difficulties you experience using the repository by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.