A single search engine
The OpenEdition search engine retrieves content from the four OpenEdition platforms as well as the shared data held in common with the Cairn et Persée portals. The engine features a wide range of search filters for refining results quickly and easily.
The search engine can be accessed at http://search.openedition.org
A catalogue for each platform
The OpenEdition catalogues make it easy for libraries to browse content published on OpenEdition Books, Revues.org and Hypotheses and offers a wider variety of filters: disciplines, collections, access policy, publisher, language, country, label, etc.
- OpenEdition Books catalogue: http://books.openedition.org/catalogue
- Revues.org catalogue: http://www.openedition.org/catalogue-journals
- Hypotheses catalogue: http://www.openedition.org/catalogue-notebooks
Journal and blog records also provide bibliographic and editorial information and allow readers to stay informed about the latest news from each publication, via their RSS feeds.
Libraries and documentary tool providers (Ebsco, Serials Solutions,Exlibris, etc.) can use three coverage lists to help them monitor the current state of OpenEdition’s collections:
- http://www.openedition.org/book-title-list.html?kbart=1 (KBART format)
- http://www.openedition.org/journal-title-list.html?kbart=1 (KBART format)