Subscribing to the OpenEdition program helps us develop Cléo/OpenEdition projects, and also enables subscribers to access exclusive services. Subscriptions are open to publishers, editorial teams, research centres and institutions.
Exclusive services for subscribers
Subscription to the OpenEdition program entails six exclusive features:
1. Promotion of the publication among OpenEdition’s official supporters.
2. Visual statistics, enabling users to visualise at a glance changes to website consultation.
3. Use statistic tool:
- permanent online access;
- monthly provision of statistics by email;
- annual statistical appraisal by email.
4. Access to the Calenda webservice, enabling the generation of customised feeds from the Calenda database, and the possibility of displaying these on distant websites.
How to subscribe?
To subscribe simply fill in the subscription form downloadable below. For all questions concerning our exclusive services and the subscription procedure, contact Cléo/OpenEdition by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of subscribers since 2009 is available on the Cléo website: http://cleo.openedition.org/pilotage/cotisants
Appel à cotisation 2016 (en français) (application/pdf – 777k)